The affiliates of Hospice Compassus have a common culture around three core values: compassion, integrity and excellence. Our primary goals are to provide the highest quality hospice care and service in every community in which we operate and to be the hospice employer of choice.
PILLARS of SUCCESS
As part of the Hospice Compassus Promise, we adhere to six Pillars that guide our company. These Pillars, referred to as our "Pillars of Success" have been established to provide our colleagues with a common service vision based on what we can measure and how we set measurement goals and implement activities that help us improve.
- Regulatory Compliance. Through detailed documentation coupled with defined policies and procedures, we are able to ensure our compliance with heatlhcare industry regulations.
- Colleagues and Culture. Our people are our most valuable asset and our culture of respect provides support to our collegues. Through communication and advanced training, our collegues become committed indivduals to the hospice interdisciplinary model of care.
- Quality Care. Through the interactions of our team with patients, family members and caregivers our positive reputation for quality care is enhanced and recognized in our communities.
- Service Excellence. Our commitment to providing care in a manner that exceeds the expectations of our patients, our families, our communities, our referral sources and our own colleagues.
- Program Growth. Continued growth is a measure of our company's good health and the response of the community showing they trust us to care for their loved ones.
- Fiscal Responsibility. Success allows us to expand the reach of our services to patients and families that are not receiving adequate hospice services today.